A family of six are lucky to be alive after an explosion ripped through their home in Gosport on the evening of Monday 25 March.
Firefighters say the Warner family - aged between 11 and 45 - escaped serious injury after the blast from a gas boiler blew out windows, lifted the roof and cracked the walls. The family were treated for shock. Mark Warner gave us his reaction.
More top news
The government has made all former 'legal highs' illegal. We speak to those who have been affected by substance abuse.
Simon's Blog - The Ahhhh Factor
Thursday Night's Pollen Count