A family of six have been reliving the moment a huge explosion ripped through their home. The Warners say they are lucky they were not all killed.
The blast from a gas boiler lifted the roof, cracked walls and shattered windows at their family home at Gosport, in Hampshire. But apart from being treated for shock they were otherwise unhurt. Richard Jones reports. His interviewees are Drew, Marc and Bayley Warner.
More top news
A great-grandmother nearly died when she was stung by a hornet while visiting her late husband's grave.
Simon's Blog - Interesting Creatures
Tuesday night's weather for the east of the region