They're a treat most of us enjoy but they can be lethal if they're eaten by dogs. Easter eggs, and in fact many types of chocolate, contain a chemical which can make family pets seriously ill. Last year vets at one charity treated 400 dogs which became unwell. Richard Jones reports.
More top news
More than 1,200 people have come together in Wiltshire to break the World Record for 'The World’s Largest Live Nativity'.
A protest has taken place against planned closures of libraries in Swindon. The council wants to save £1.5million from its libraries budget
Olympian Sam Quek has been voted out of 'I'm a Celebrity' narrowly missing out on the final which takes place tonight.