The attacks have not resulted in any injuries - so far, but are being taken very seriously. Bluestar and First buses have reported trouble, with Bluestar forced to temporarily suspend services in the area due to the attacks, which have been carried out over the last three weeks.
Hampshire Police say they are taking the attacks very seriously and that they have made one arrest and expect to make further arrests shortly. A spokesperson said they urge anyone who has witnessed any crimes to contact them immediately.
More top news
Saturday evening's weather update for the east
Saturday evening's weather update for the west
A man from Eastbourne who was stabbed by the Westminster attacked has told ITV Meridian he should have been jailed in 2003.