Firefighters are investigating a roof fire in Gosport last night.
Crews were called out to Bucksey Road, Rowner, Gosport, just after 10pm. On arrival they discovered a terraced property with its roof ablaze.
No one was inside the home and the fire controlled relatively quickly, crews said.
The roof was 100% damaged by fire, however, and the first floor 90%. One of the neighbouring properties also suffered damage due to the intensity of the fire.
More top news
Fifth generation market trader Wayne Bellows has been told he makes too much noise trying to sell fruit and veg from his stall.
The fire was started accidentally when oil ignited in front of a resident while he was cooking.
Holly Green has the forecast