Environmental health officers visited The Lounge at 56 High Street in Southampton after receiving a complaint from a customer. They said they had seen mice in the restaurant.
Mouse droppings were found throughout the kitchen and were present on surfaces used to prepare food. The restaurant was immediately closed due to the health risk presented to customers.
More top news
Holly has the latest weather details.
The daughter of Russian spy Sergei Skripal says she was shocked to have been poisoned.
Two men from Sussex and Hampshire who suffer from Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy want to say "Thank you.''