A female student has been rescued from a fire after a blaze at a student accomodation block in Southampton.
Crews were called to the sixteen floor Liberty Quays complex after the fire alarms went off at just before five o'clock this morning.
Upon arrival it was discovered that one student was missing. Firefighters located her and evacuated her from the 12th floor.
The fire involved a sofa in the communal kitchen of the flat on the 12th floor and it was quickly extinguished.
More top news
The Duchess of Sussex took a great interest in the design.
Pupils at Castle Primary in Portchester dressed up as superheroes to welcome back Harry St Ledger after treatment for a brain tumour
Holly has all the latest for the rest of today and the Bank Holiday weekend.