Four footballers have been cleared of sexually assaulting a 19-year-old woman in a hotel room in Brighton. Brighton and Hove players Anton Rodgers, George Barker and Lewis Dunk - and former team-mate Steve Cook - who now plays for Bournemouth, all denied the charges.
A jury at the Old Bailey heard the woman "told a pack of lies" but said she had been humiliated by the sportsmen. Charlotte Wilkins sent this report. She spoke to Lewes Dunk, Mark Haslam, Anton Rodgers' Solicitor and Detective Superintendent Nick May.
More top news
Families across the South East are still anxiously waiting for news of their loved ones in Nepal.
Tuesday night's weather for the east of the region
Tuesday night's weather for the west of the region