Four footballers have been cleared of sexually assaulting a woman
Anton Rodgers, 20, George Barker, 21, Lewis Dunk, 21, and former team-mate Steve Cook, 22, had all denied sexually assaulting a 19-year-old woman in July 2011.
Rodgers, Barker Mr Cook had also denied voyeurism.
The trial at the Old Bailey had heard how photos were taken of the unconscious woman in a hotel room in Brighton.
Cook, who has since signed for Bournemouth last year was on Brighton and Hove Albion's books at the time, of the alleged incident.
More top news
The Guildford Hackney Association says a sudden decision by the council to reduce some licence fees proves historic overcharging.
A mum who claims she was asked by an air steward to either stop breastfeeding or cover up her baby, says staff need to be better trained.
Thursday night's weather for the east of the region