A 17 year old who received severe burns after receiving an electric shock has been airlifted to hospital. He was found near to a high voltage power supply in Maltravers Road in Littlehampton last night.
He had severe burns to his upper torso and his condition is described as critical. Police are appealing for witnesses.
More top news
Samantha Jefferies and husband Clive had been undergoing fertility treatment when he died suddenly, aged 51, of a brain haemorrhage.
Wednesday afternoon's weather for the west of the region
Wednesday afternoon's weather for the east of the region