A 17 year old who received severe burns after receiving an electric shock has been airlifted to hospital. He was found near to a high voltage power supply in Maltravers Road in Littlehampton last night.
He had severe burns to his upper torso and his condition is described as critical. Police are appealing for witnesses.
More top news
Harry and Meghan weren't the only ones at the center of attention on Saturday. This policeman kept people entertained.
Hours after the former actress had exchanged vows with Prince Harry, the royal site had been updated to reflect its newest member.
The Royal Horticultural Society has already pledged its Feel Good Garden will live on at a Camden and Islington Mental Health Trust site in