Kent County Council have proposed the closure of 20 children's centres in order to reduce costs.
The council has said that the planned centre closures require less support, deliver limited services or are near existing children's centres.
- Apple Tree, Little Bees, Briary, Tina Rintoul and Swalecliffe in Canterbury
- Daisy Chains and Little Painters in Gravesham
- Folkestone Early Years, The Village and New Romney in Shepway
- Pembury in Tunbridge Wells
- Squirrel Lodge and Cherry Blossom in Ashford
- Loose and Marden in Maidstone
- Hadlow/East Pekham and Larkfield in Tonbridge and Malling
- The Buttercup, The Daisy and Primrose in Dover
- Merry-Go Round and Dunton Green in Sevenoaks
- St Mary's and Woodgrove in Swale