With the fine weather this weekend the fire brigade is warning people about the dangers of storing used barbecues after hot coals started a fire in a garage in Dorset. Fire crews were called to the fire in Shipton Lane in Burton Bradstock last night.
Dorset Fire and Rescue Service said the cause was accidental due to used barbecue coals catching a wood store alight.
A spokesman said used barbecues should be left in the open away from anything flammable before being stored in a safe location.
More top news
A man has been taken to hospital with serious injuries after being beaten by a gang of 10 in the early hours of this morning.
Southern Railway said it expects to run three quarters of its normal service during a fresh 24-hour strike by some of its staff next week.
It's not often you get the chance to sunbathe in February, but crowds swarmed to Brighton beach yesterday. A few tops even came off!