Police have extended the cordon surrounding an ongoing firearms incident in Kidlington.
The following is a list of roads that are currently affected by the ongoing incident:
- Morton Avenue / Churchill Road – no access for a section of Morton Avenue along to Yarnton Road.
- No access to Morton Close.
- Closure and diversion at Yarnton Road / junction with Grovelands. No access along the Yarnton Road to the Oxford Road. Buses and vehicles will need to divert from the Yarnton Road into Grovelands.
- Diversion at Oxford Road, junction with Churchill Road (access to residents of Churchill Road only).
- Diversion at Oxford Road, junction with Yarnton road (access for residents of Yarnton Road only).
- Yarnton Road junction with Morton Avenue is closed.
More top news
Bournemouth pulled off one of the comebacks of the season to beat Liverpool for the first time. They came back from 3-1 down to win 4-3
More than 1,200 people have come together in Wiltshire to break the World Record for 'The World’s Largest Live Nativity'.
A protest has taken place against planned closures of libraries in Swindon. The council wants to save £1.5million from its libraries budget