Police have extended the cordon surrounding an ongoing firearms incident in Kidlington.
The following is a list of roads that are currently affected by the ongoing incident:
- Morton Avenue / Churchill Road – no access for a section of Morton Avenue along to Yarnton Road.
- No access to Morton Close.
- Closure and diversion at Yarnton Road / junction with Grovelands. No access along the Yarnton Road to the Oxford Road. Buses and vehicles will need to divert from the Yarnton Road into Grovelands.
- Diversion at Oxford Road, junction with Churchill Road (access to residents of Churchill Road only).
- Diversion at Oxford Road, junction with Yarnton road (access for residents of Yarnton Road only).
- Yarnton Road junction with Morton Avenue is closed.
More top news
Friday morning's forecast for the east of the region
Friday morning's forecast for the west of the region
United in silence. People in the Thames Valley came together today to remember those killed and injured in the Manchester terror attack.