A toddler has been hospitalised after he chewed on a discarded drugs wrap at a recreation ground.
The incident happened yesterday at the Southern Road recreation ground in Thame when a 14-month old boy picked up what is believed to be a discarded drugs wrap and chewing it
Police were called at 5.15pm by the ambulance service, who took the boy to Stoke Mandeville Hospital.
His condition is not thought to be serious and he is being kept in overnight for observation.
More top news
More than 30 huts have been burgled along Herne Bay pier, in what seems to be a systematic attack
More than 1,000 cars have been left unattended in a muddy field by companies promising to provide 'off-site' parking for Gatwick Airport.
More than 1,000 cars have been left unattended in a muddy field by five companies promising off-site parking for Gatwick Airport.