More than 16 years since a teenager went missing on the Isle of Wight, a businessman is offering a reward for information. Damien Nettles disappeared after a night out in Cowes on the Isle of Wight.
A man is now offering £10,000 for help in finding him. However police offered a reward previously which failed to result in any new leads. Click here to find out more about the reward.
More top news
The Guildford Hackney Association says a sudden decision by the council to reduce some licence fees proves historic overcharging.
A mum who claims she was asked by an air steward to either stop breastfeeding or cover up her baby, says staff need to be better trained.
Thursday night's weather for the east of the region