A family were treated for gas inhalation after a small chemical explosion in the swimming pool of their home in Southampton last night.Chemicals were being prepared to put in the swimming pool in the plant room at the house on Chine Avenue, Bitterne.
The mixing caused a small bang at around 19.15pm and released a small amount of gas, thought to be chlorine.
More top news
In less than a month, runners will take to the streets of Reading for the town's half marathon. Runners will change the lives of children.
The Princess Royal has joined Champion jockey AP McCoy to officially reopen Oaksey House in Lambourn, a centre which helps injured jockeys.
An 11-year-old boy from Headley Down in Hampshire has been keeping in touch with his family using the very latest holographic technology.