The father, his wife - both thought to be in their 40s - and their young son, aged around 12, were treated at the scene by South Central Ambulance Service for gas inhalation and taken to hospital as a precaution. No-one was seriously injured.
Firefighters used breathing apparatus to enter the plant room. They used dry earth to soak up a small amount of spilled chemical and ventilated the room. Crews from St Mary's, Redbridge and Hightown dealt with the incident.
More top news
The Guildford Hackney Association says a sudden decision by the council to reduce some licence fees proves historic overcharging.
A mum who claims she was asked by an air steward to either stop breastfeeding or cover up her baby, says staff need to be better trained.
Thursday night's weather for the east of the region