With the summer holidays well underway and many families going on camping holidays - a man from Oxford is raising awareness of the risk of campfire cooking.
Roland Wessling and his partner Hazel were poisoned by carbon monoxide as they slept in their tent two years ago. He says a better understanding of the dangers could have saved her life.
More top news
Essex Police say that they can't comment on Martin Goldberg's death, but there were indications of an attempt to destroy evidence.
Police say indecent images of children have been found at the home of a deputy head teacher, who was recently found dead.
Essex Police say pictures of boys undressing have been discovered in the home of a teacher who's been found dead.