A young woman from Andover has died at a campsite in Devon.
Bethan O'Brien, 20, was camping with friends when they discovered she was unconscious. Five ambulances rushed to the campsite in Braunton, where paramedics performed CPR.
Sadly, Ms O'Brien suffered a cardiac arrest and died at the scene.
Tests are now being carried out to ascertain whether the death was due to carbonmonoxide poisoning.
Tributes to Ms O'Brien have flooded in on social networking sites, with friendsdescribing her as a "sweet" and "lovely person."
More top news
We’re live outside St Mary’s Hospital, Paddington, for the birth of Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge’s third baby.
The BBC contends there was a ‘legitimate public interest’ in its coverage and is vigorously defending the case.
Southampton's marathon runners worked up a sweat as temperatures touched 20c but there was help on hand to keep them cool.