Residents are being urged to lock their windows after asbestos was discovered in the roof of barn which is on fire. More than 20 fire fighters are tackling the blaze at Creech Holding near Tolpuddle in Dorset. The barn is just to the south of the A35. Crews were called at 11.53am.
Dorset Fire & Rescue said the asbestos risk was currently minimal, but as a precaution residents are advised to remain indoors and close windows.
More top news
Thousands of lives are being lost every year because doctors are failing to spot a blood-poisoning condition known as sepsis.
Wiltshire Police are searching the garden of Christopher Halliwell's former home in Swindon.
A woman is warning that a child will die if the speed limit isn't brought down at one of the South's busiest beauty spots.