Around 13 vehicles have been damaged on a road in Abingdon.
Thames Valley Police are appealing for witnesses after the spate of criminal damage on East St Helen Street.
The damage was caused to the following cars on Tuesday 27th August between 6pm and midnight.
- A red Toyota, driver and passenger door panels scratched.
- Silver Land Rover, Freelander, nearside panel scratched from boot to bonnet.
- Grey Vauxhall Safira, body panels scratched from front to rear of vehicle.
- Burgundy Volkswagen camper van, body panels scratched.
- Silver Reno Clio, body panels scratched on near side of vehicle.
- Green BMW Mini Cooper, circles scratched onto bonnet of car and lines scratched on the side of vehicle.
- Black Volkswagen Golf, near side body panels scratched from front to rear.
- Silver Volkswagen Golf, nearside body panels scratched.
- Silver Honda Jazz, nearside body panels scratched.
- Silver Chevrolet Aveo nearside body panels scratched.
- Silver Renault Clio, offside body panels scratched.
- Dark blue Skoda Fabia, nearside body panels scratched.
- Grey Citroen Picasso nearside body panel scratched front to rear.
More top news
Reading is a town of contrasts. Famous for beer, bulbs and biscuits in the past - today it's the digital capital of the Thames Valley.
The constituency seat of Southampton Test has been Labour for two decades. Corbyn would love to hold on to it - but May has her sights on it
The town of Eastbourne may have a reputation as a genteel seaside town - but it will be the scene for a fierce election battle on 8th June.