A Hampshire shopping centre has been evacuated after a gas leak.
Sainsbury's and Marks and Spencer in Tollbar Way, Hedge End had to be evacuated as teams from the hazardous materials unit for the fire service tried to find the leak.
The alarm was raised after some shoppers and staff complained of not feeling well.
A spokesperson from Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service said they were not able to confirm what type of gas was involved.
They also added that all people were accounted for.
More top news
Samson the miniature steam train has re-entered service, on the Romney Hythe and Dymchurch railway, Kent's mainline in miniature.
Kenyans Eliud Kipchoge and Vivian Cheruiyot won the men's and women's races respectively, in a scorching hot London Marathon.
The ABP Southampton Marathon is the city's biggest running event, attracting 10,000 runners - and walkers - and thousands of spectators.