Two Hampshire stores had to be evacuated and 62 people treated by paramedics after gas leaked from a fridge. It happened at Sainsburys in Hedge End near Southampton - as Kerry Swain reports. She speaks to eyewitness Mark Rowe and Hampshire Fire and Rescue's Mark Larrimore.
More top news
Essex Police say pictures of boys undressing have been discovered in the home of a teacher who's been found dead.
Organisations are calling for the release of Chinese sky lanterns to be banned due to the risk they pose to wildlife and habitats.
Two kittens are looking for a new home after being dumped in a Hampshire car park.