Two Hampshire stores had to be evacuated and 62 people treated by paramedics after gas leaked from a fridge. It happened at Sainsburys in Hedge End near Southampton - as Kerry Swain reports. She speaks to eyewitness Mark Rowe and Hampshire Fire and Rescue's Mark Larrimore.
More top news
Dry with clear spells overnight. Dry and breezy with sunny spells for much of tomorrow. Rain arriving later. Becoming humid from Monday.
Showers fading away with clear spells overnight. Dry with sunny spells for much of tomorrow with rain arriving later. Becoming humid later.
Feeling warm in this afternoon's sunshine. Breezy at times with the risk of an isolated shower.