The charity Carbon Monoxide Awareness is holding its eighth National Carbon Monoxide Awareness Week from today.
The group supports the many victims of carbon monoxide poisoning, their families and friends, and campaigns for greater awareness of the dangers of carbon monoxide associated with the burning of gas, oil, coal and wood.
It also campaigns for changes in legislation covering the manufacture, installation and servicing of appliances burning these fuels, and lobbies the Government and industry to improve safety and raise awareness. Wiltshire Fire & Rescue Service has pledged its support for the charity.
More top news
Thousands of people have been celebrating the Sikh festival of Vaisakhi, as a parade travelled through Gravesend.
Excitement is building as tens of thousands of Reading fans make their way to Wembley for a huge FA Cup clash with Arsenal.
Philippa has Saturday's weather for the east