The Environment Agency has issued flood alerts for the following areas in Kent.
- Coast from Fairlight to Dungeness including the Tidal Rother
- Coast from Sandgate to Dungeness
- Coast from Pegwell Bay to Deal including the Tidal Stour
- Coast from Seasalter to Margate
- Tidal Medway, Swale and Coastal Isle of Sheppey
- Coast from Dartford to Allhallows
More top news
Monday's weather for the west of the region
Monday's weather for the east of the region
Former soldier and quadruple amputee, Alex Lewis, from Hampshire, is preparing to kayak 300 kilometres along South Africa's Orange River.