The Environment Agency has issued flood alerts for the following areas in Kent.
- Coast from Fairlight to Dungeness including the Tidal Rother
- Coast from Sandgate to Dungeness
- Coast from Pegwell Bay to Deal including the Tidal Stour
- Coast from Seasalter to Margate
- Tidal Medway, Swale and Coastal Isle of Sheppey
- Coast from Dartford to Allhallows
More top news
Parents have been told the principal of a Brighton school will not be returning, after its exam results were faked.
A 72-year-old man has been convicted of 15 counts of indecent assault on boys in a care home between 1976 and 1983.
Special bus timetables will apply over the Christmas holiday in the Reading area