The Environment Agency has issued flood alerts for the following areas in Kent.
- Coast from Fairlight to Dungeness including the Tidal Rother
- Coast from Sandgate to Dungeness
- Coast from Pegwell Bay to Deal including the Tidal Stour
- Coast from Seasalter to Margate
- Tidal Medway, Swale and Coastal Isle of Sheppey
- Coast from Dartford to Allhallows
More top news
Sunny this evening, then dry overnight. There is the risk of thundery showers for Kent tomorrow morning, then sunny spells by the afternoon
Sunshine to end the day then dry tonight. Tomorrow will be mostly dry and feeling fresher with the risk of a heavy shower in the afternoon
The video, obtained by ITV News, shows scores of migrants desperately trying to board lorries in a restricted area within the tunnel.