The Environment Agency has issued flood alerts for the following areas in Kent.
- Coast from Fairlight to Dungeness including the Tidal Rother
- Coast from Sandgate to Dungeness
- Coast from Pegwell Bay to Deal including the Tidal Stour
- Coast from Seasalter to Margate
- Tidal Medway, Swale and Coastal Isle of Sheppey
- Coast from Dartford to Allhallows
More top news
A nine year old boy is undertaking a huge challenge to visit every fire station in the United Kingdom to raise money for charity.
Higher education funding cuts are harmful and a false economy, the outgoing vice chancellor of Oxford University has warned.
Two members of Mayflower Theatre were named Outstanding at this year’s Technical Theatre Awards in London this week.