The Environment Agency has issued flood alerts for the following areas in Kent.
- Coast from Fairlight to Dungeness including the Tidal Rother
- Coast from Sandgate to Dungeness
- Coast from Pegwell Bay to Deal including the Tidal Stour
- Coast from Seasalter to Margate
- Tidal Medway, Swale and Coastal Isle of Sheppey
- Coast from Dartford to Allhallows
More top news
Wednesday morning's weather for the west of the region
Wednesday morning's weather for the east of the region
A new report into the ever- worsening traffic congestion in Oxfordshire has concluded that the county is in danger of coming to a halt.