Stores at an industrial unit in Oxfordshire have been re-opening after a severe fire at an industrial unit in Banbury on Friday night.
Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service had crews at the scene throughout the weekend monitoring the situation.
On arrival, the first fire appliances were faced with a fully developed fire involving a Cash and Carry and a Tool Hire Unit. There was a lot of heat, large flames and a substantial amount of smoke.
The fire had also heated up cylinders and it appeared that there were fireworks involved as well. At the height of the blaze, 15 fire engines were involved in tackling the flames.
These conditions presented a very hazardous environment and fire-fighting activities had to be carefully planned and supervised."
More top news
In one rural village in Hampshire, peak pollution levels at a busy railway crossing are three times above EU recommended limits.
Fifth generation market trader Wayne Bellows has been told he makes too much noise trying to sell fruit and veg from his stall.
The fire was started accidentally when oil ignited in front of a resident while he was cooking.