An urgent public appeal has been issued by the Food Standards Agency for shops to remove all bottles of Pear D from their shelves, after a man died because it was laced with cocaine. Joromie Lewis, who was 33 and from Gosport, died just hours after drinking the juice drink in Southampton.
We spoke to Super Intendant James Fulton from Hampshire Police.
More top news
Thieves targeted the cash machine at a Waitrose store in Farnham
The families of two severely disabled men injured at the same care home say they're still trying to find out what happened two years on.
Forecast for tonight and tomorrow in east of region