An office worker has praised Hampshire Fire & Rescue Service for their quick response to a fire at a building in Jewry Street in Winchester.
Renita Johal said: "I was sitting at my desk and heard glass break outside. I looked out and saw the flames in the window. I called 999 immediately.
"Fire kept growing and we could feel the heat in the office. Fire brigade were here so quickly, they did great- a very well done to them!"
More top news
More than 30 huts have been burgled along Herne Bay pier, in what seems to be a systematic attack
More than 1,000 cars have been left unattended in a muddy field by companies promising to provide 'off-site' parking for Gatwick Airport.
More than 1,000 cars have been left unattended in a muddy field by five companies promising off-site parking for Gatwick Airport.