Carbon monoxide poisoning claimed the life of Katie Haines from Wokingham in Berkshire. Her father Gordon Samuel has been raising awareness ever since and spoke to us about his campaign.
More top news
The Guildford Hackney Association says a sudden decision by the council to reduce some licence fees proves historic overcharging.
A mum who claims she was asked by an air steward to either stop breastfeeding or cover up her baby, says staff need to be better trained.
Thursday night's weather for the east of the region