It's a colourless, odourless toxic gas, which kills. A woman from Kent is now warning others of the dangers after her family had to be treated for carbon monoxide poisoning. Tom Savvides talks to Pat and Kevin Green and Charlie Smith from Kent Fire & Rescue.
More top news
This month marks the 20th anniversary of eBay. The US-based online auction site has transformed buying & selling for millions of people.
A Hampshire-based scientist has taken what may be the first photograph of a Blue Whale spotted in UK waters.
A slice of the Queen and Prince Philip's wedding cake has sold for £500 at auction in Sussex, 68 years after the Royal couple got married