Customers and staff were forced to flee a Dorset pub after a fire broke out inside.
The fire broke out just before 10pm in the chimney of the King's Arms pub in North Street, Wareham, and spread to the thatched roof.
Twenty five firefighters put out the blaze and the fire was under control by 11.34.
More top news
Paddington station had to be evacuated due to a fire alert this morning, causing disruption for passengers
The RAF and Royal Navy were tasked with a 2,000-mile round trip to rescue a British cruise passenger bitten on the arm by a seal
Philippa has the weekend weather outlook for the east