Customers and staff were forced to flee a Dorset pub after a fire broke out inside.
The fire broke out just before 10pm in the chimney of the King's Arms pub in North Street, Wareham, and spread to the thatched roof.
Twenty five firefighters put out the blaze just before midnight.
More top news
It's looking warm! Holly has the details.
Abby King has seen life-changing results after undergoing weight loss surgery in 2016. Her surgeon says many more people could benefit.
Progress has been made in talks under the chairmanship of the conciliation service Acas.