Sam Mangoro suffered a cardiac arrest during a PE lesson. He would have died within minutes without help. But his school had just bought a defibrillator and teachers shocked his heart into beating again. Now Sam is campaigning to get defibrillators in all schools. He's been speaking to Kerry Swain.
More top news
Friday morning's forecast for the west of the region
Friday morning's forecast for the east of the region
A number of teenagers, aged 13 to 15, from Portsmouth, have been treated in hospital, after taking tablets believed to be diazepam.