A schoolboy who suffered a sudden cardiac arrest in a PE lesson has launched a fund raising campaign to get defibrillators in all schools.
16 year old Sam Mangoro's life was saved by teachers using a defibrillator at the Mountbatten School in Romsey. But schools are not required by law to have the life saving equipment.
More top news
Rain will arrive through the early hours for a wet start to Monday. It will eventually brighten up by the afternoon.
Rain on the way tonight, then a wet start to Monday, but it will brighten up through the day with sunny spells for the afternoon.
One of nine dogs dumped on the streets of Winchester, unable to see or stand properly, is fighting for its life.