Employers who failed to pay their staff the national minimum wage have been named and shamed by the Government as part of a new crackdown. A total of 25 employers were named, including six in the Meridian region:
1) Central Heating Services Ltd, Hampshire, neglected to pay £6,200.28 to four workers.
2) Runbaro Ltd, Swindon, neglected to pay £1,413.88 to a worker.
3) Satwinder Singh Khatter and Tejinder Singh Khatter of The Bath Hotel, Reading, neglected to pay £1,237.79 to two workers.
4) Richard Last of Classic Carpentry, Godalming, neglected to pay £1,236.72 to a worker.
5) Saftdwin Ltd, Hampshire, neglected to pay £806.37 to two workers.
6) Zoom Ltd, Havant, neglected to pay £242.28 to three workers.