The Grand Hotel in Folkestone is returning to normal after a fire that started last night.
The blaze started in the electrical room in the basement. Three fire engines attended and around fifty people were evacuated. Two were treated for smoke inhalation.
ITV Meridian spoke to General Manager of the hotel, Robert Richardson.
More top news
Brighton wheel bosses hope to keep attraction for another 5 years, long after the i360 is up and running
An illegal rave in Swindon has now closed down, after contact with the police turned into violent disorder early this morning.
Philippa has Sunday's weather for the east