A fire engine and firefighters put out a fire in the High Street in Milton Regis yesterday.
A shed used for paint storage near Sittingbourne caught alight but firefighters tackled the flames with water jets and the fire was extinguished.
More top news
Fifth generation market trader Wayne Bellows has been told he makes too much noise trying to sell fruit and veg from his stall.
The fire was started accidentally when oil ignited in front of a resident while he was cooking.
Holly Green has the forecast