A Waitrose store has been evacuated after a refrigeration leak filled the Horsham store with toxic gas.
The fire service waitied for specialist engineers to arive, and blew the gas from the premises using a PPV fan.
More top news
A British jihadi who has lost two of his brothers in Syria has told ITV News that he intends to stay and fight until he is also killed.
A couple in Portsmouth, who both have life-limiting illnesses, have decorated their house top to bottom to celebrate Halloween
Another unseasonably warm day, with low cloud and mist clearing to leave long sunny spells.