In the past week the Care Quality Commission has published further reports on the quality of care provided by adult social care services across the South of England.
Under CQC’s new programme of inspections, all of England’s adult social care services regulated by CQC, are being given a rating according to whether they are safe, effective, caring, responsive and well led.
Reports have been published on the following care homes:
- Dane House Care Home - Brighton and Hove
- Oxford House Community Care - Buckinghamshire
- Caremark (Eastbourne & Wealden) - East Sussex
- Brendoncare Alton - Hampshire
- Kents Oak Rest Home - Hampshire
- Maypole Nursing Centre - Hampshire
- Hartwood House - Hampshire
- Westbury House Nursing Home - Hampshire