- Click here for the latest updates from National Rail
There is major disruption on railway services between Reading and Waterloo and Windsor and Waterloo this morning due to a signalling problem between Putney and Barnes.
Disruption is expected to continue until approximately 11am.
The following services were cancelled earlier this morning:
- London Waterloo to London Waterloo via Twickenham and Brentford
- London Waterloo to London Waterloo via Brentford and Twickenham
- London Waterloo to London Waterloo via Kingston and Twickenham
- London Waterloo to London Waterloo via Twickenham and Kingston
- Between London Waterloo and Weybridge
- Between London Waterloo and Windsor and Eton Riverside
- Between London Waterloo and Reading
Lines have now reopened, but trains may still be cancelled, delayed or revised.
South Western Railway advise passengers not to travel between Reading and London Waterloo and Windsor and London Waterloo.
Passengers are able to use their ticket on the following routes:
- London Underground via any reasonable route
- Great Western Railway services between Reading and London Paddington
- TFL buses via any reasonable route
- Southern services between Clapham Junction and London Victoria