Live updates

Starting line-ups: CSKA Moscow v Spurs

Advertisement

Man bailed in Pippa Middleton iCloud 'hacking' inquiry

A 35-year-old man who was arrested over claims that Pippa Middleton's iCloud account was hacked has been bailed.

He was arrested in Northamptonshire on Saturday evening on suspicion of a Computer Misuse Act offence, but has since been released, Scotland Yard said.

Photos of the Duchess of Cambridge and her two children are reportedly among 3,000 images stolen from her sister Pippa.

Man arrested over Pippa Middleton iCloud 'hacking'

At least 3,000 photographs were stolen from Pippa Middleton's iCloud account. Credit: Dominic Lipinski / PA Wire

Police investigating claims that Pippa Middleton's iCloud account was hacked have arrested a 35-year-old man in Northamptonshire, Scotland Yard said.

Pictures of the Duchess of Cambridge and her children, Prince George and Princess Charlotte, are reportedly among 3,000 images taken from Kate's sister.

Police said that the man had been taken into custody at a south London police station after being arrested on suspicion of a Computer Misuse Act offence.

The Sun and Daily Mail newspapers reported that an anonymous seller had offered to sell them the pictures via encrypted messaging service WhatsApp.

The images reportedly include some of the royal children as well as wedding dresses and parties.

The Sun said it had been approached by someone using a pseudonym and asking for £50,000 within 48 hours.

Advertisement

Prince Andrew set to replace unwell Anne on Africa trip

Princess Anne was recently treated at Aberdeen Royal Infirmary for a chest infection. Credit: PA Wire

Prince Andrew will replace Princess Anne on a forthcoming royal visit to southern Africa as she continues to recover from a chest infection.

The 66-year-old's illness was announced last week as her diary of immediate engagements was cleared on doctor's orders to allow her to recuperate at home.

A Buckingham Palace spokesperson confirmed she will now miss the trip to Botswana and Mozambique at the end of the month.

The Princess Royal is still recovering from a bad chest infection. HRH's working programme for next week has therefore been scaled back, with a number of engagements cancelled.

As a precaution, on the advice of doctors, the Princess will not undertake the planned visit to Botswana and Mozambique at the end of the month. HRH The Duke of York will now undertake this visit.

– Buckingham Palace spokesperson
Load more updates