There are 2 results for "Transcript of parents' 999 house fire call released"
The Judge said "the latter half of the 999 call is harrowing evidence of the unravelling of the plan".
A transcript of Michael and Mairead Philpott's 999 call when their house was on fire has been released by Derbyshire Police.
An excerpt from the transcript reads:
- Michael: I can't get in me bedroom the kids are all upstairs six of 'em.
- Operator: Is it a terraced house?
- Michael: Please.
- Operator: Er, yeah we've got some, we've got some police on their way, have you any idea what caused the fire?
- Michael: I've no idea mate, we've just been woke up by the alarm.
- Michael: There's smoke everywhere.
Michael and Mairead Philpott are charged with six counts of manslaughter. They deny all the charges.