League Two Hartlepool United have parted company with manager Ronnie Moore by mutual consent.
Moore leaves Hartlepool with the club in 22nd place, just one spot above the relegation zone.
“This is an extremely difficult decision but one we feel is right for the Football Club,” explained Chairman Gary Coxall.
“Ronnie has worked tirelessly to bring success to the Club during his time at The Vic and we thank him sincerely for those efforts and wish him well for the future.”
Abou Diaby is finally in line for his Marseille debut, 17 months after his last competitive appearance.
The injury-ravaged former Arsenal midfielder last played in the Gunners' Capital One Cup clash with Southampton in September 2014 and joined Marseille last July.
The Ligue 1 club have waited patiently for their summer signing to regain full fitness but he has at last been included in the matchday squad for Thursday's Coupe de France tie against third-tier Trelissac.
Coach Michel told the club's website:
We will travel with a squad of 19 players which includes Abou Diaby.
He has trained with the squad in recent days and he feels ready. It is important for the player's morale, it can give him confidence. He will be on the team sheet.
It's normal that when someone goes so long without doing what he loves, he feels a bit of pressure, but I do not want him to. The most important thing is his physical and mental well-being.
Swansea midfielder Ki Sung-yueng has revealed he spent two days with ice on his face after suffering concussion against West Brom.
The 27-year-old South Korean international was carried off on a stretcher during last week's 1-1 draw at The Hawthorns following a clash of heads with Albion's Stephane Sessegnon.
Swansea later confirmed Ki had suffered concussion and under Football Association guidelines he had to sit out at least six days before returning.
I felt really dizzy after the game and had a big headache for a few days, but I feel good now.
I tried to stop his shot and we both made contact with each other - it certainly wasn't intentional.
I had a few days of rest and I had ice on my face for two days, but now I'm back in training and ready to play this weekend.
Deadline-day signing Oumar Niasse could make his Everton debut against West Brom on Saturday.
The striker, who signed from Lokomotiv Moscow last Monday for £13.5million, did not have clearance to face Newcastle last week and was left out of the squad for the weekend's 3-0 win over Stoke after only completing one full training session.
Niasse, a 25-year-old Senegal international, has not played a competitive game since December.
He had one full session with the team before the Stoke game but I thought it was probably a bit too early.
This week has been completely different, he has had a really good working period and all he needs is some good solid work before he can compete in the team.
The Premier League is a competition that you have to be ready in order to have an impact.
It is important he gets the time and the understanding he needs but, at the same time, I have seen he is desperate to be involved.
The gymnast took a few steps with the assistance of nurses after her accident in the reality show, her family said.Read the full story ›
Borussia Dortmund fans turned to tennis balls to demonstrate against high ticket prices, interrupting their side's DFB-Pokal win over Stuttgart on Tuesday night with an unusual protest.
After boycotting the first 20 minutes of the cup tie at Stuttgart's Mercedes-Benz Arena, where they were upset at having to pay upwards of 19.50 euros for a ticket, the fans entered the arena to throw numerous tennis balls onto the field of play.
Players from both sides helped to clear the field and ensure play was not halted for too long.
The message is understood to have been that football fans do not have as much money as followers of tennis, and they will not therefore be held to ransom over ticket prices and allow the sport to become elitist.
Stuttgart defended the price of tickets by saying that they were exactly the same as for their Bundesliga fixture with Dortmund, and unchanged since 2012/13.
Dortmund went on to win the game 3-1 and book their place in the semi-finals of the cup.
Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri says there is "nothing" in reports linking him with Chelsea.
The 48-year-old Italian has been touted as a possible successor to Guus Hiddink at Stamford Bridge, with the Dutchman in interim charge of the Blues until the end of the season.
However, Allegri, who has won the Serie A title with both AC Milan and Juventus, has dismissed speculation he may be on his way to the reigning Premier League champions.
Speaking at a youth tournament on Tuesday, he told Sky Italia: "There's nothing to it. I cannot either confirm or deny something that doesn't exist.
"I want this matter over and done with now. What's important for me right now is to get to the end of the season with Juventus and try and win some silverware."
Juventus have won 17 of their last 18 matches in all competitions and are two points behind Serie A leaders Napoli, who they play on Saturday.
They are also through to the last 16 of the Champions League, where they face Bayern Munich, and in the semi-finals of the Coppa Italia, with Inter Milan their opponents.
Neil Warnock is in pole position to become Rotherham's new manager until the end of the season.Read the full story ›
England have given a surprise call-up to uncapped Liam Dawson for their World Twenty squad to travel to India next month.Read the full story ›