The Environment Agency has issued 33 flood alerts in the South East, 5 in the Anglian region, and one each in the Midlands, North East and South West. There are full details of the warnings here. There are also five flood warnings for:
- River Colne at Colney Heath, Herts, including North Mymms
- The Aldingbourne and Lidsey Rifes at Felpham, West Sussex, including Whitfield Close, the A259, Links Avenue, and Butlins Holiday Centre
- The Aldingbourne Rife at Bersted, West Sussex, including Addison Way, Riverside Caravan Park, and South Bersted industrial estate
- Properties near the River Ouzel between Simpson and Woolstone, near Milton Keynes, including Monkston Park
- River Ouzel at Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, including areas from Leighton Road to Firs Path
Lesley Coban talks about her brush with death. She fell into the river in Agecroft, Salford, which was fast flowing due to the heavy rain.
Read more about the floods and see your pictures on the ITV Meridian website.
Steve Williams, a resident of Bognor Regis in West Sussex says he and other members of his household are "stranded" because of the flood water.
Lewis Vaughan Jones photographed the flood water in Felpham Way near Bognor Regis.
Bognor Regis is one area of England hardest hit by the floods. One young resident has posted a video of himself online swimming in flood waters at Felpham.
The Environment Agency is preparing for more flooding across the South East this afternoon and overnight. For more on this story visit the ITV Meridian website.