- 4 updates
As HMV announce a further 37 stores are to close many of you have taken to twitter to mourn the loss of local shops:
The full list of HMV stores which will close sometime in the next four to six weeks:
- Ashford, Basildon, Bolton, Cheltenham, East Kilbride
- Enfield, Folkestone, Glasgow Argyle
- Gloucester, Grimsby, Hatfield Galleria
- Heathrow T5 Departure Level, Heathrow Terminal 1, Heathrow Terminal 3, Heathrow Terminal 4
- Hemel Hempstead, High Wycombe, Isle of Wight
- Lancaster, Leadenhall, Mansfield
- Middlesbrough, Newbury, Newcastle Silverlink
- Newport, Nuneaton, Redditch
- Salisbury, Scarborough, Southport
- Stafford, Staines, Stockport
- Swindon, Taunton, Torquay, Woking
- Click here to see the original list of 66 stores which will also be closed.
HMV administrators Deloitte have confirmed another 37 stores will close "in the next four to six weeks in parallel with the 66 stores that are already subject to a closure programme."
Another 37 HMV stores are being closed in a move affecting 464 staff at the collapsed music retailer, administrator Deloitte announced.