- 13 updates
- 133 games, 82 wins, 27 draws, 24 losses
- Win percentage: 61.7 per cent
- 12 games, three wins, four draws, five losses
- Win percentage: 25 per cent
- 19 games, 13 wins, three draws, three losses
- Win percentage: 68 per cent
Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini is on the verge of being sacked as the club's manager, according to reports.
The Italian, who saw his side lose unexpectedly to Wigan in the FA Cup final yesterday, could be dismissed before the club's last game of the season against Reading.
Malaga's Manuel Pellegrini is the favourite to succeed Mancini at the Etihad Stadium.
Latest ITV News reports
The imminent sacking of Roberto Mancini proves that 'respect' in football is about far more than how the players conduct themselves.
The Italian's three-and-a-half years in charge at the Etihad Stadium have seen some significant highs and lows.