- 5 updates
Queens Park Rangers striker Loic Remy been bailed until September after being arrested alongside his cousin and a friend yesterday morning on suspicion of rape.
Queens Park Rangers striker Loic Remy has been arrested on suspicion of rape, here is a look at his career so far:
- Loic Remy is a 26-year-old striker who plays for Queens Park Rangers.
- He started his career at Lyon in 2006 before moving to Nice in 2008 and then Marseille in 2010.
- Remy joined the west London club this January for a reported fee of £8 million - a club record at the time.
- The former Lyon striker has won 18 caps for France, scoring 4 goals.
- Since joining QPR he has scored six goals in 13 games but could not prevent the club from being relegated.
- The French striker has been widely tipped to move to another club this summer.
Queens Park Rangers striker Loic Remy has been arrested this morning with his cousin and a friend on suspicion of rape.
ITV News understands that a woman in her 30s visited Remy, 26, at his flat last week believing him to be alone. When she arrived his cousin and friend were also apparently present.
The woman was offered a drink and allegedly lost consciousness afterwards.
When she recovered consciousness some hours later, it is claimed she was naked and the three men were still present. The woman made a complaint to police and the men were arrested this morning.
The Metropolitan Police said: "Officers from Sapphire are investigating an allegation of rape which happened on 6 May in the west London area.
"The allegation was passed on to the MPS by Kent Police on 8 May after the 34-year-old female victim reported it to them on the previous day, 7 May. The victim alleges she was raped by three men.
"On the morning of Wednesday, 15 May three men, [A] aged 26; [B] aged 23; [C] 22 yrs, were arrested at an address in Fulham on suspicion of rape - they remain in custody at a west London police station".
Latest ITV News reports
Queens Park Rangers striker Loic Remy has been arrested, along with his cousin and a friend, on suspicion of rape.