Amazing day for me, such an honour to be part of @drfc_official ! Who's gonna come to a game :) ?
- To play a competitive Championship first team match for Doncaster in the 2013/14 Season - 16/1
- To score a goal in a competitive Championship fixture - 50/1
- Doncaster to get promoted and Louis Tomlinson to play in a Premier League match - 200/1
- Any further member of One Direction to sign as a player for an English side in the top 4 divisions - 10/1
- Louis Tomlinson to win the Ballon D'or before retirement - 100,000/1
21-year-old, Louis, who once worked at the Doncaster Rovers club as a hospitality waiter, has been issued with the number 28 shirt for the 2013/14 season.
He has signed as a non-contract player in aid of Bluebell Wood Children's Hospice in Sheffield.
Louis Tomlinson will be wearing the number 28 shirt for his home team in aid of the Bluebell Wood charity.
Chairman John Ryan said: “I am honoured to let Louis play in my number to help raise money for the charity. I wore this in 2003 for my record beating appearance at Hereford and this is the first time I have allowed it to be used since but I felt this was a good cause”
One Direction's Louis Tomlinson has signed for Doncaster Rovers as a non-contract player.
Louis, who has previously worked at the Keepmoat ground on match days, will be appearing for the side during the 2013/14 season.
Louis said: “This has always been a childhood dream for me. I feel very honoured to have been asked to sign for Rovers and being able to help both the club and the amazing charity Bluebell Wood is what it’s all about.”
One Direction star Louis Tomlinson has signed for his home team Doncaster Rovers. Louis, 21, may feature in a charity reserve game for the club at the town's Keepmoat Stadium to raise money for Bluebell Wood Children's Hospice.
– Doncaster Rovers manager - Paul Dickov
"The transfer fee is a couple of signed autographs and a couple of tickets for one of his concerts for my kids because they're big fans."