A British man arrested in Kenya in the wake of the Westgate Mall terror attack has been released without charge.
The man, understood to be a 35-year-old of Somali origin, was detained at Jomo Kenyatta Airport last week as he tried to leave the country.
A Foreign Office spokesman said: "We can confirm that a British national has been released from custody in Nairobi."
Meanwhile, the Kenyan authorities said another person had been arrested in connection with the atrocity, which left 67 people dead.
Interior Minister Joseph Ole Lenku said the arrest was made yesterday, but refused to give any further details.Kenyan officials have arrested 12 people in connection with the attack, but three have been freed.
Residents of Nairobi held a candlelit vigil this evening for victims of last weekend's attack on the city's Westgate Mall.
About 200 Kenyans, many of them of Indian descent, turned out just before sunset to honour those who died.
They laid wreaths and lit candles to honour those who died in the attack.
The family of a man who died trying to save children in the Kenyan shopping mall attack paid tribute to him today, after his funeral took place in Nairobi.
Mitul Shah offered himself as a hostage to allow youngsters to escape from the gunmen. His relatives in Harrow said he had paid the "ultimate sacrifice".
Simon Harris reports:
A Foreign Office spokesman said: "Our thoughts are with the family at this difficult time.
"We have no information at this time that any further British nationals have been killed although we cannot rule out the potential for further British casualties and we continue to stay in close contact with the Kenyan authorities as their investigations continue."
The Foreign office has confirmed that a sixth British national has been killed in the Westgate shopping centre attack in Nairobi.
Some 67 people were killed in the deadly attack on the upmarket Nairobi mall and dozens of people are still reported missing.
Earlier this week Prime Minister David Cameron suggested six Britons may have died in the catastrophe and the Foreign Office confirmed this figure today.
The person's identity has not been revealed.
The number of British nationals killed in the Kenya mall siege has been reduced from six to five, the Foreign Office said.
The families of Niall Saville, a British man injured during the Nairobi shopping mall siege, and his wife Moon Hee Kang, who died during the attack, have released a new image of the couple.
The family of Niall Saville, a British man injured during the Nairobi shopping centre siege, have spoke of their shock and devastation at the death of his wife, Moon Hee Kang.
Niall, from Farndon in Lincolnshire, was shot in the shoulder whilst his South Korean wife Moon Hee died in hospital from grenade wounds sustained during the attack, the Lincolnshire Echo reports.
The couple are reported to have moved to Kenya earlier this year. In a joint statement, the Saville and Kang families said:
"The Saville family wish to confirm that Niall was injured in the Nairobi attack on Saturday, and that his wife, Moon Hee Kang, was fatally wounded.
"The Saville and Kang families are devastated and heartbroken by the sudden loss of Moon Hee. She was very close to the Saville family and brought so much joy to all of their lives.
"She and Niall had lived in numerous locations around the world together, but they always had time for both families. Moon Hee was a bright, loving, kind and genuine person who will be greatly missed."
The father of family that survived the Nairobi shopping centre siege has described the impact the terrorist attack has had on his wife and children. In a statement, Mr Dan Prior said:
I am very relieved that my family have survived and my thoughts go out to those families that are not as fortunate as my own.
My children are traumatised and my wife is very unwell as a result of this senseless atrocity. As a family we now need time and privacy to heal.
We would strongly urge anyone interested in helping out the victims of this attack to make donations to the Kenya Red Cross.