Google has teamed up with satellite image firm DigitalGlobe to produce these shots of the Philippines before and after Typhoon Haiyan hit.
Both sets of images show Tacloban City - one of the worst affected areas on Leyte island in the central Philippines.
ITV News' International Correspondent John Irvine has travelled to the remote island of Bantayan in the Philippines where help is yet to arrive.
The islanders have written a desperate call for aid but are still waiting five days on.
When ITV News visited the island today people told us that many residents had been left with nothing after the typhoon.
Typhoon survivors have told ITV News of the desperate measures they have been forced to take to survive.
Medicines are rationed and there are long queues for what little food is available.
And as our correspondent Angus Walker reports from Tacloban, sometimes looting is the only option.
Warning: Angus' report contains images of dead bodies:
The Filipino government estimates that more than 11 million people were affected by Friday's typhoon, but that number could still rise as some areas remain cut off.
Typhoon victims in many areas of the Philippines are still without aid due to extensive damage to roads and airports.
Larger urban centres are being prioritised, but in a country where so many live in small communities along the coast, the need is great.
ITV News' International Correspondent John Irvine travelled to one such area on the island of Bantayan:
Filipino President Benigno Aquino III has said that his government is trying to regain control in some of the areas worst hit by Typhoon Haiyan.
In the city of Tacloban, only 20 of 290 police were available when the typhoon struck since many were tending to their own families, he told CNN.
"We are trying to fast-track the situation where national government takes over these local government functions so that order is restored," he added.
The president of the Philippines has said he believes the much-publicised figure of 10,000 deaths from the typhoon may be too high.
President Benigno Aquino III told CNN his government was working on an estimate of 2,000-2,500 deaths, but that figures were still missing for some 29 municipalities.
The previous estimate of 10,000 killed came from local officials who were "too close" to the centre of destruction to make an accurate assessment, he suggested.